Profile: Bianca Buha
- Dunyasha, The Cherry Orchard (2017)
- Criminal investigator/Annie/Young girl, Attempts On Her Life (2016, Identity School of Acting)
- Lulu, Forbidden Under 18 Years Old (2010, Mihai Eminescu Theatre, Romania)
- Olga, Fast Forward, Now Rewind (2009, Tatarasi Athenaeum, Romania)
- The Lady/The Mother/The Chestnut Mare, Kholstomer: The Story of a Horse (2008, Tatarasi Athenaeum, Romania)
Bianca has a BA in Acting from the George Enescu University of Arts in Iaşi, Romania, and subsequently trained for one year at Identity School of Acting, London. She has appeared in a number of short film productions in Romania and the UK.